Retail Recreational Cannabis Sales Associates (Budtenders) - Valleyview
We are currently looking for people passionate about cannabis to assist our customers in choosing the products that are right for them. This position will require an individual who is creative with strong people skills, solid work ethic and a basic knowledge of cannabis products. Candidates must be flexible in their scheduling and be able to work a variety of shifts (including nights & weekends) and enjoy working in a team environment. On the job training about the details of cannabis products will be provided.
- Establish a knowledge-based store culture
- Work together well with other team members
- Ensure compliance with safety regulations
- Ensure compliance with AGLC guidelines
- Promote a safe and secure buying experience for customers
- Provide excellent customer service
- Possess the ability to learn and share knowledge about recreational cannabis products
- Must be over the age of 18
- Ability to use computer-controlled sales software
- Ability to work with others as a team
- Passion for cannabis products
- Flexibility – available days, evenings and weekends
- Valid AGLC Cannabis SellSafe required
- Must obtain Qualified Cannabis Worker (QCW) status (Criminal record check, background check done by AGLC)
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
Based on the information provided if you feel you are good candidate and have the skill set to succeed in this role, please forward your cover letter and resume in store, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or by filling out our online form.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.